1 500 - 2 500 EUR/month Salary depends on your level of experience
Ing. Tomáš Kostura
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Maybe it could sound like a cliché, but it is not.
Are you enthusiastic electronic engineer, do you have experience in quality field in production or R&D and mainly - do you want further develop himself? This is position for you!
Your job description will be:
- To lead supplier development projects to drive key suppliers to targeted quality and delivery performance levels.
- To train suppliers to achieve system level root cause
- to control suppliers to implement long term corrective actions to eliminate reoccurrence of quality rejects.
- To ensure supplier is fully trained and capable of meeting company expectations for claim handling from proper containment to final corrective action implementation.
- To perform the lead auditor role and follow up on activities with suppliers.
- To take Responsibility for solving major or escalated operational issues with suppliers such as quality and delivery problems, including engaging the right people (internal and external).
- To ensure supplier representatives and management are fully engaged and taking ownership of problems and solutions.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Automotive industry, manufacture of transport equipment.
Stable, well renome company with reall strong vision and interesting future even in these days.
Candidates with education suit the position:
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- University education (Master's degree)
- Postgraduate (Doctorate)
Educational Specialization: automotive and electronic engineering
Number of years of experience
- 3 years experience in quality area in electronic production company
Personality requirements and skills:
This job requires you to be able to maneuver in a dynamic environment that will both develop and challenge your skills as you stay focused on the path to improve quality continuously.
Your future manager imagines that you possess the following qualifications:
- Experienced in root cause problem solving
- Experienced with APQP Toolbox,
- Practical and technical knowledge in PPAP and Change Control
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- responsible approach
- and for sure friendly
Training and courses related to job position