One of the main services we offer to our clients and candidates is the so-called „Permament placement“, resp. permanent recruitment. In practice, this means covering the entire selection process for the client, according to the client's requirements.
Permament placement is a service consisting of a number of processes for which the client pays nothing in advance. We follow the principle of “No success no fee”, which means that the obligation to pay for the services provided arises only when the selected candidate enters the employer - our client.
At GWR, we strive to best match the client's requirements with the candidate's experience, taking into account factors such as the working environment, corporate culture, as well as the candidate's motivation and space to implement in that company. With this comprehensive approach, we strive to provide our clients with a stable solution in the form of a stable employee and our candidates an attractive working environment as well as an interesting job description in accordance with their requirements.
Benefits for the client
- Working with GWR will save time and human resources. We will cover the whole selection process for you, from searching for potential candidates to the first rounds of interviews, on the basis of which we will recommend you selected candidates along with carefully elaborated evaluation of their experience, knowledge and personality
- Based on our many years of recruitment experience, we can ensure that you get candidate profiles with relevant practice, adequate expectations and motivation, as soon as possible.
- You pay nothing in advance. The obligation to pay on the part of the client arises only after the successful completion of the selection process, and hence the appointment of a new employee to the vacant position.
- If, despite our efforts and efforts, the employment relationship between the employee and the employer is terminated for some reason during the probationary period (usually 3 months), the recruitment company undertakes to reimburse a proportion of the remuneration paid.
Benefits for the candidate
- All our services are free of charge for candidates from the beginning to the end of the selection process.
- Working with GWR will save you time in finding the right position and company. We will be pleased to provide you with a comprehensive overview of open positions corresponding to your experience, knowledge and requirements.
- We will prepare and guide you thoroughly for a job interview with a potential employer.
- You get information that you would search for in vain in the ad. We will introduce you to the corporate culture and working environment of the company you are interested in. We will provide you with a comparison of several offers and companies so that you can make the best decision and choose a long-term solution.
- We look at you as a human, not as a number. We consider your personality, motivation, talent.
- By working with GWR you will get your personal consultant who will guide you through the process and will be happy to discuss your questions and requests.
- If you succeed and receive a job offer, the day of commencement starts a permanent employment with your new employer. You are an employee of a company, not an agency.