1 900 EUR/ month
Mgr. Lenka Kudriková
Prax v obore
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Visma IT is looking for a passionate operational engineer for Network Area.
You must have a drive to develop high quality processes that will run in an unusually complex technical environment. You will be a member of Operations Centre, where your skills and contributions to manage our SaaS solutions and supporting tools will be very visible.
- Upgrade network equipments with new software release
- Monitor network services that are provided to customers
- Install and maintain network equipments in our data centers
- Participate in designing new network solutions and developing the VITC managed DataCentres
- Work with different internal teams to understand product domains and address documentation/training needs
- Maintain and grow a production environment in a way that makes the system increasingly maintainable
- Work to resolve a running queue of application support tickets and debug complex problems as they arise
- Ability to participate in 24/7/365 support
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled:
Information technology, computer programming, web portals
Information about the selection process
As Visma's partner we are here to cover recruitment process for specific job positions and help you to get all of needed information. Apply and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Visma offers software and services that simplify and digitise core business processes in the private and public sector. The group operates across the entire Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. With over 11,000 employees, more than 1,000,000 customers.
Requirements for the employee
- Candidates with education suit the position
- Secondary with school-leaving examination
- Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- University education (Master's degree)
- Postgraduate (Doctorate)
Personality requirements and skills
- English proficiency
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong ability to work independently as well as with highly cross-functional teams
- Experience with IP backbone technologies (MPLS, Layer2 VPNs, Layer3 VPNs, QoS, High Availability)
- Experience with routing protocols (eBGP, iBGP, OSPF)
- Networking experience in: IP, TCP, UDP, routing, multicast etc.
- Linux/Unix Server OS experience + scripting skills - an advantage
- Experience on PaaS and IaaS on public clouds (AWS, Azure, OpenStack, ..) - an advantage
- Strong knowledge in network debugging/troubleshooting techniques and IP protocol analysis