1 900 EUR/month
Mgr. Lenka Kudriková
Prax v obore
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Visma IT is looking for a passionate System Engineer for the Monitoring Squad.
You must have a drive to develop high quality processes that will run in an unusually complex technical environment. You will be a member of the IT Operations department, where your skills and contributions to manage our Monitoring area will be very visible.
- Assist in rolling out Application Performance Management and System Center Operations Manager to teams in Visma.
- Advise on monitoring configuration and application performance management implementation.
- Give input in reviews of system or user documentation.
- Establish and develop relationships with teams using the monitoring tools, be the proactive application performance and monitoring partner from our organisation.
- Communicate with external suppliers and vendors.
- Hold workshops, training sessions and technical demos on request.
- Ability to participate in 24/7/365 support.
Information about the selection process
As Visma's partner we are here to cover recruitment process for specific job positions and help you to get all of needed information. Apply and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled:
Information technology, computer programming, web portals
Visma offers software and services that simplify and digitise core business processes in the private and public sector. The group operates across the entire Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. With over 11,000 employees, more than 1,000,000 customers.
Requirements for the employee
- Candidates with education suit the position
- Secondary with school-leaving examination
- Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- University education (Master's degree)
- Postgraduate (Doctorate)
Preferably Computer Science area
Personality requirements and skills
- Good understanding of monitoring concepts
- Experience with Agile/DevOps methodologies
- Experience with Application Performance Management or other monitoring solutions such as System Center Operations Manager, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Icinga, New Relic, etc.
- Fluency in Business English is required
- Strong scripting, automation and orchestration skills - an advantage