1 900 EUR/ month
Mgr. Lenka Kudriková
Prax v obore
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Visma IT is looking for a passionate Solution Engineer (DevOps Engineer) for Microsoft Windows Area.
You must have a drive to develop high quality processes that will run in an unusually complex technical environment. You will be a member of the IT Delivery department, where your skills and contributions to manage our SaaS solutions and supporting tools will be very visible.
- Manage system configurations, operating system deployments, patching, application deployments, and reporting for all relevant areas
- Improve overall deployments compliance by implementing best practices;
- Design & implement processes in an agile and process-driven way that will be possible to manage stably in a complex environment
- Actively contribute to the further development of the Endpoint Protection area in cooperation with the Service Owner and Security Department;
- Use scripting languages and tools to automate tasks and change management
- Ability to participate in 24/7/365 support
Information about the selection process
As Visma's partner we are here to cover recruitment process for specific job positions and help you to get all of needed information. Apply and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Information technology, computer programming, web portals
Visma offers software and services that simplify and digitise core business processes in the private and public sector. The group operates across the entire Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. With over 11,000 employees, more than 1,000,000 customers.
Requirements for the employee
- Candidates with education suit the position
- Secondary with school-leaving examination
- Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- University education (Master's degree)
- Postgraduate (Doctorate)
Personality requirements and skills
- English proficiency
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Commitment to quality with a passion for testing
- Strong ability to work independently as well as with highly cross-functional teams
- Windows Server OS experience.
- SQL experience
- Understanding and usage of IT tools such as SCOM, SCCM, Octopus Deploy, PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) - an advantage
- PowerShell Scripting - an advantage
- Operational experience, mainly SaaS services
- Experience with business software (ERP, CRM) - an advantage
- Experience on PaaS and IaaS on public clouds, mainly Azure - an advantage
- Experience in working with hypervisors - an advantage