1 500 - 2 900 EUR/month Depends on your know-how and experience Salary will be discussed
Mgr. Jakub Smržík
Prax v obore
Job description, responsibilities and duties
This is an opportunity for experienced MES Engineer who would like to set up MES for completely new production site. Lets analyze, design and implement Manufacturing Execution System Solution and help to build new production infrastructure.
- Develop and validate MES solution within the highly automated mass production
- Assist and participate in all aspects of MES project implementation (recipe design, interface development, documentation, testing, etc.).
- Work effectively at different levels with clients and sales teams to assist in definition of business needs and demonstrate our product and services capabilities.
- Develop various design and functional, validation requirement specifications
- Configure manufacturing execution systems, manufacturing intelligence tools, process control systems historians, and interfaces between these systems and enterprise resource planning systems.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled:
Automotive industry, manufacture of transport equipment
Automotive company, Kosice region
Requirements for the employee:
Candidates with education suit the position
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- University education (Master's degree)
- Postgraduate (Doctorate)
Manufacturing execution systems (MES) - Basic
Number of years of experience: 2 years/ Industry and IT
Personality requirements and skills:
- 2 years of industry experience in software development, programming, or engineering discipline.
- experience with designing or implementing MES applications.
- Experience with process automation systems
- Strong verbal and written skills to communicate effectively both with clients and internal project teams.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to contribute and support multiple MES projects simultaneously