from 1800€, final salary depends on skills and experience
Mgr. Jakub Smržík
Prax v obore
Job description, responsibilities and duties
You will cooperate closely with development team to support them on a system level, outline and plan enhancements to the development process based on new technologies and best practices.
You'll help to analyse and understand if problems occur in ongoing projects and work closely with the developers to help solve problems that show up on a system level.
Wanted is a solution oriented and pragmatic thinking personality multiple years of experience with administrating LAMP platforms on LINUX.
Good understanding of English language required.
Employee perks, benefits
• Homeoffice (upon request)
• Support to get certification
• Visit conferences worldwide
• Competetive salary
• An extra week of paid vacation
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Information technology, computer programming, web portals. Swiss SW development company, located in Kosice.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
- Secondary with school-leaving examination
- Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- University education (Master's degree)
- Postgraduate (Doctorate)
Personality requirements and skills
• Good analytical thinking, enjoy to solve problems
• PowerUser in Linux (Debian preferred)
• Experience with VMWare
• Several years of Git and/or SVN experience or similar CVS
• Shell/Bash Scripting experience
• Good understanding of English Language (written mainly, spoken 2nd prio)
• TYPO3, SugarCRM and/or Magento Commerce, CakePHP is a plus
• Experience with LAMP platform is a plus (Linux, Apache, • MySql, PHP)