1 500 - 2 200 EUR/month plus other benefits
Ing. Tomáš Kostura
Prax v obore
- Tracks program progress from start to finish ensuring a very timely delivery to include the development of tooling, bills-of-material, and work instructions as well as any quality related documentation needed by the customer.
- Provides oversight for all aspects of the launch including operations, development, and product and project management
- Establishes systems and schedules for all launch activities
- Develops and/or reviews the estimates and assumptions for the project’s schedule, effort, and cost using established estimating models, best practices, and past experience.
- Provides post launch support for technical infrastructure and cross functional teams
- Communicates frequently with senior management to provide project risk analysis, status, and analysis of requirements that might impact strategic direction
- Measures and monitors progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations, customer requirements and schedule, budget, and quality
- Recommends process improvements to ensure successful product launches
bonus for travelling
Leading Tier 1 automotive supplier serving all of the world's major automotive manufacturers with our world-class mechanical and electrical products.
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Knowledge of manufacturing techniques
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Project coordination experience
Knowledge of automotive tools
Príspevok na dochádzanie
Projektové / ročné finančné bonusy