From 1 400 EUR/month Final offer depends on experience and level of seniority of candidate
Mgr. Veronika Falatová
Prax v obore
If you consider yourself to be dynamic, self-driven, out of the box thinking person.
If you are willing to learn and develop yourself at dynamic but friendly and respectful environment.
DO NOT HESITATE AND SEND ME YOUR CV.
- Organizing and performing internal development and training activities
- Setting up development plan for internal employees and monitoring the progress
- Close cooperation with Headquarter on people development planning
- Training internal policies and processes
- Coordination of recruitment process
- Managing job posting activities on job portals and social media
- Searching for and addressing relevant candidates on open job positions
- Working with variouse sources of candidates (internal database, job portals, Linkedin, referral program etc.)
- Pre-screening, interviewing candidates
- Coordination activities and maintaining relationships with recruitment agencies
- Participation on job fairs
- Onboarding process
Our client is outstanding production company with stable position on the market and strong future vision.
University education (Master's degree)
- Enthusiastic for HR
- Dynamic presentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive thinking
- Respectful approach